The North Dakota 4-H Foundation provides funding support for 4-H programs in several curriculum areas.
EXCLUSIVE AND PARTIAL SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE!
Please contact the 4-H Foundation at (701) 231-8569 if you are interested in sponsoring a curriculum area or specific program.
- COMMUNICATION AND EXPRESSIVE ARTS: This program provides youth the opportunity to practice and gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations through various methods. Youth participate in County and District competitions.
Sponsored by Slope Electric Co-op.
- CITIZENSHIP AND CIVIC EDUCATION: These programs empower young people to be well-informed citizens who are actively engaged in their communities and the world. By providing them with opportunities to connect to their communities and adult leaders, youth gain a clear understanding of their role in civic affairs and are able to build on their decision-making ability.
- CONSUMER AND FAMILY SCIENCE: These programs teach youth to be creative and good decision makers. Youth have the chance to explore business and finances, learn how to be smart shoppers and much more!
- SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY: To provide more youth with opportunities to experience and develop skills in science, engineering and technology-related areas, 4-H offers a number of events, educational resources and experiences that support this objective. Following these youth through their 4-H career, we hope to see more youth deciding to pursue a life career in a science, engineering or technology field.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE: These programs provide young people first-hand experience in utilizing alternative energy, conserving energy and learning how to limit humanity’s impact on our environment.
- ANIMAL SCIENCE: Youth participate in animal-related projects that guide them in learning about raising, feeding, caring for, judging, training and showing animals. Project areas include dairy, beef, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, horses, dogs, cats and veterinary sciences
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND LEADERSHIP: These programs are designed to help 4-H members become better leaders, develop a high sense of self and create strong ethics in their everyday lives.
- VOLUNTEERS: These programs focus mainly on adults from the community who dedicate their time and effort to helping their local and state 4-H clubs. They are vital parts of the 4-H program and work closely with 4-H youth, teaching the youth the skills they need to succeed throughout their 4-H careers.
- Volunteer Development and Training
- Judges Training