4-H Camp Promotion Marketing Toolkit
Other Marketing Ideas for Camp
- Attach a link to your county Facebook page to check out camp
- Contact your local radio station; many radio stations do public service announcements for free!
- Sponsor a 4-H Camp Night at a local school or library.
- Promote camp through other youth service organizations and agencies.
- Contact your local Chamber of Commerce; they may have a youth council that would help promote 4-H in your community.
- Use your weekly news article to promote camp and all of the benefits.
- A 4-H Camp banner is available for check out for counties to use at Ag improvement days or county activity days. Contact the Center for 4-H for check out as available.
- For more ideas, click on the Marketing Toolkit above.