4-H State Robotics Challenge
Saturday, July 18, 2015
North Dakota State Fair
North Dakota 4-H members are invited to enter the 4-H State Robotics Challenge that will be held on Saturday afternoon, July 18 at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot. Details are still being worked out, but this is what is known at this point:
- Two categories - Junior (ages 8-12) and Senior (ages 13-18) (age as of 9/1/2014)
- Team can be made up of 2-4 team members. All members of a team must be within the same age group.
- Challenges will be using the Lego NXT Mindstorms kits. One NXT kit and a laptop will be provided for each team. 4-H members are responsible for locating a NXT kit to practice before hand. Consider contacting your county extension office to help locate a kit.
- No registration fee to participate.
- Limited to the first ten teams to register.
- Participants are responsible for their transportation to Minot, their gate fee onto the fairgrounds and miscellaneous expenses such as food and drinks while at the contest.
Registration is limited so if you would like to participate, please sign up as soon as possible using the following registration forms:
If you have any questions, please email Linda Hauge