Available through the Distribution Center:
- Educational Trunks
- Reserving a 4-H Trunk
- Banners - Banners made by 4-H members and displayed at the ND State Fair. Traveling exhibit of banners selected at the fair. New banners each year. (Contact Sharon Lane for checkout)
Available through the Center for 4-H office:
- CHARACTER COUNTS!tm - an educational program designed to promote and teach the Six Pillars of Character. It is the most widely implemented approach to character education, reaching millions of youth through thousands of affiliated schools, agencies and organizations. Check out the CHARACTER COUNTS!tm web site for more information.
- Heads-On Hands-On: The Power of Experiential Learning
This training teaching package illustrates how experiential learning takes place using real volunteers and youth. Includes a facilitator's guide, DVD or Video and access to website. Contact your local extension office to check-out.
4-H fabric square table toppers (need to be returned cleaned and pressed). Please email your request to Holly Halvorson or call 701-231-7251.
- WONDERWISE - Women in Science Learning Series
A comprehensive instructional package that includes a video activity book and CD-ROM. Leaders and youth explore the world of women scientists and discover together the fun of learning about science. Check out the WONDERWISEweb site for more information.
- Videos/DVDs (Choose from the categories below)
|4-H Promotion/History||Careers||Character Education||Horsemanship|
|Judges Training||Livestock||Project Learning||Youth Development|
- Books (Choose from the categories below)
|Technology Related||Volunteer Development||Youth Development|
Check Out Procedure
- Requestor contacts their local Extension office.
- County staff contacts Center for 4-H Youth Development Office at 701-231-7251 or Distribution at 701-231-7044.
- Material may be checked out for 30 days.
- Return material to:
Center for 4-H Youth Development
Attn: Holly Halvorson
219 FLC, Dept. 7280
PO Box 6050
Fargo ND 58108-6050
Requestor will be charged materials cost if not returned within 30 days.