- Department Chair: Dr. Sreekala Bajwa
- Graduate Coordinator: Dr. Scott Pryor
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Telephone Number: 701-231-7261
- Degrees Offered: Ph.D., M.S.
- English Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL iBT 79
- IELTS 6
The Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering offers graduate study leading to M.S. or Ph.D. degrees. The program emphasizes solving engineering problems for agricultural production, food and value-added processing, and environmental resource management. Advanced work may involve specialized training in the following areas:
- irrigation engineering and management
- food engineering
- value-added processing
- agricultural machine systems
- machine vision and intelligent sensors for biological systems
- post-harvest handling and storage of biological materials
- agricultural hydrology
- soil and water resources management
- biorenewable energy
Student research and academic programs are tailored to individual student needs and interests. Interdisciplinary approaches to agricultural and biosystems are fostered.
Our department does not directly accept applications, CV's, resumes, etc. for graduate school. All prospective students must apply to the Graduate School. Please be sure to upload all of the information that is requested for your application to be complete. When completed, it will be forwarded to our department for consideration. You will find information about the graduate school at www.ndsu.edu/gradschool. Thank you.