Richard H. Barry Hall
Be the accounting, finance and management information systems educational programs of choice for students and employers in the northern plains.
Prepare students to be active, knowledgeable participants in society and the accounting, finance and MIS professionals through innovative and contemporary instruction and knowledgeable faculty.
- Experiential learning through practicums and other pedagogical activities.
- Core competencies needed in a business environment for long-term professional success.
- Interaction with and participation by stakeholders outside of the academy such as alumni, recruiters, employers, and professional associations.
- A shared sense of community and collegiality among faculty, students, administrators, and other stakeholders.
- A curriculum that fosters critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills, technological expertise, and global awareness.
- A strong faculty whose academic preparation and experiences are appropriately maintained though faculty development, professional interaction, research, teaching and service.
Outstanding Accounting Student
Eisele Teaching Fellow 2013-14
Dr. Fariz Huseynov, Ph.D.