Wei Zhang, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Syracuse University (Business Administration/Finance)
- M.Sc. Binghamton University (Physics)
- BA, Towson University (Physics)
- "Earnings Management and Analyst Following: A Simultaneous Equations Analysis," with Y. Hong and F. Huseynov. Forthcoming in Financial Management.
- "Bounded Influence Estimator for GARCH Models: Evidence from Foreign Exchange Rates," with J. Li and C. Kao. Applied Economics, Vol. 42, 1437-1445, (April) 2010.
- "Impacts of Informed Outsiders and Disclosed Insider Trades." (single authored) Finance Research Letters, Vol. 5 137-145, (September) 2008.
- "Is Illiquidity a Risk Factor--a Critical Look at Commission costs?" with J. Li and R. Mooradian. Financial Analysts Journal, Vol. 63, No.4, 28-39, (July/August) 2007.
- "Intradaily Periodicity and Volatility Spillovers between International Stock Index Futures Market," with J. Li and C. Wu. Journal of Futures Markets, Vol. 25, No. 6, 553-585, (April) 2005.