The Office of Admission provides a general information session, a campus tour and a special topic program selected Saturdays. Visits begin at 10:30 a.m.
- 10:15- Check in
- 10:30 - Admission Presentation
- 11:00 - Specialty Presentation
- 11:30 - Student Panel
- 11:45 - Campus Tour
- 12:45 - Lunch
Saturday Series Programs for 2012-2013
- October 13, 2012-Student Activities-Find out about all the exciting opportunities to get involved as a student at NDSU.
October 27, 2013-Study abroad is an exciting option for NDSU students. Learn more about programs available and speak with study abroad students about their experiences.
November 3, 2012-Bison Beginnings-Bring your completed application, transcripts, test scores and an application fee and we will process your application while you visit campus.
December 8, 2012-Scholarships & Financial Aid-Find out more about scholarship opportunities and the financial aid process at NDSU.
- January 26, 2013-Residence Life Showcase-Take a closer look at our residence halls and the First Year Experience program to find out what living on campus is all about.
February 23, 2013-Multicultural Programs-Find out more about multicultural programs and services. Visit with representatives from the Office of Multicultural Programs and current students.
March 2, 2013-Career Outlook-Take a closer look at the employment opportunities you will have as an NDSU student and how those opportunities can enhance your employability after graduation.
March 23, 2013-Residence Life Showcase-Take a closer look at our residence halls and the First Year Experience program to find out what living on campus is all about.
- May 4, 2013-Student Activities-Find out about all the exciting opportunities to get involved as a student at NDSU.
- We ask that all students planning to participate in a Saturday Series event make reservations. To best serve you, we ask that you contact us five to seven days in advance. You can sign up for the event by calling the Office of Admission at 800-488-NDSU or 701-231-8643 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Students can also use the Reservation Form.