The Office of Admission provides a general information session, a campus tour and a special topic program selected Saturdays. Visits begin at 10:30 a.m.
- 10:15 - Check in
- 10:30 - Admission Presentation
- 11:00 - Specialty Presentation
- 11:30 - Student Panel
- 11:45 - Campus Tour
- 12:45 - Lunch
Saturday Series Programs for 2013-2014
- October 5, 2013-Student Activities-Find out about all the exciting opportunities to get involved as a student at NDSU.
- October 26, 2013 - International Experience-Study abroad is an exciting option for NDSU students. Learn more about programs available and speak with study abroad students about their experiences.
- November 2, 2013 - Bison Beginnings-Complete your application online and bring transcripts, test scores and an application fee and we will process your application while you visit campus.
- December 7, 2013 - Scholarships & Financial Aid-Find out more about scholarship opportunities and the financial aid process at NDSU.
- January 25, 2014 - Residence Life Showcase-Take a closer look at our residence halls and the First Year Experience program to find out what living on campus is all about.
- February 22, 2014 - Diversity at NDSU-Find out more about diversity, multicultural programs and services. Visit with representatives from the Office of Multicultural Programs and current students.
- March 8, 2014 - Career Outlook-Learn about opportunities you will have as an NDSU student to enhance your employability after graduation.
- March 29, 2014 - Residence Life Showcase-Take a closer look at our residence halls and the First Year Experience program to find out what living on campus is all about.
- May 3, 2014 - Student Activities - Find out about all the exciting opportunities to get involved as a student at NDSU.
To participate in a Saturday Series event, please make a reservation. To best serve you, we ask that you contact us five to seven days in advance. You can sign up for the event by calling the Office of Admission at 800-488-NDSU or 701-231-8643 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or by completing the online Reservation Form.