Abstract Submission Guidelines
The NDSU BSGSA is now accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the 11th Annual Northern Plains Biological Symposium, which will be held Friday April 4th, 2014. Abstracts must be submitted electronically by March 25th, 2014.
The BSGSA expects to make decisions on the abstract selections by the 28th of March. Notifications will be sent by email only. Please make sure that ONE email address is provided and that it is entered correctly.
- Abstract submission is via e-mail to email@example.com and online.
- All topics will be considered but those that deal directly with the conference theme will be given priority for oral presentations.
- Concurrent presentations will be 20 minute blocks including questions.
- MS Office PowerPoint will be the only format supported for oral presentations.
- Posters should be 36" W by 48" L.
- Presentations will be run on conference computers and will need to be loaded via CD or USB storage device when you register. You may email them ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include whether you are submitting a poster or oral abstract, the paper or poster title, authors name(s), affiliation, e-mail and phone number of corresponding author. Abstract should be less than 200 words. If more than one author is listed, please underline the author who is presenting the paper or poster. Save your abstract with last name of the corresponding author and the presentation type before submission (eg. Lawler_poster.doc). Please indicate weather you want to compete for best student paper/ poster. Follow the example abstract for more information. You can submit your abstract electronically using online abstract submission page.