Submitting an Online Photo
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open (see Figure 1. below)
- No hats, sunglasses, jewelry, or garments of any sort that obstruct the view of your face. No other people or objects in photo.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin
- Submission must be color photograph with subject against a plain white or off-white background. No Senior Portraits or school photos
- Position subject and lighting so that there are no distracting shadows on the face or background
- Subject must have a natural expression
- Center head within frame
- Only .JPEG images are accepted
Figure 1. Head Position & Placement
- Make certain it is a photo you want. Requesting a reprint for vanity reasons will result in purchasing another card
- Submitting a photo other than your own is fraud. University policies regarding fraud will be enforced
- When picking up your Bison Card, you must present a government issued photo ID (driverís license, passport, military ID or Tribal ID)
Photos can be submitted here.