Tuition and Payments
NDSU's Customer Account Services facilitates the processes used for assessing and collecting tuition, fees and other costs of attendence.
In addition Customer Account Services assists students with questions about their accounts, provides information on all charges and payments, processes payments and refunds, provides short-term loans to qualifying candidates, facilitates payment plans, processes tuition waivers, and manages student account related holds.
The following links will help to answer many of the questions you may have about your student financial obligations:
- Tuition and Fee Rates
- North Dakota Residency and Tuition Reciprocity
- Payment Information
- Military & Veterans Services and Benefits
- Late Payment Fees
- Account Holds
- Dropping and Withdrawing
- Cancellation for Non-Payment
- Cancellation for Non-Attendance
- Federal Perkins and Federal Nursing Loan
- Student Tax Form 1098T
- Short Term Loans
- Appealing Student Charges
"Connecting Students with People Who Care"
Bison Connection is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs