Cancellation for Non-Attendance
- Cancellation for Non-Attendance occurs when the University is unable to verify that a student is actively attending classes or has engaged in activity through Blackboard or Campus Connection nor have they shown their intention to attend through other means such as payments towards charges.
- When Cancellation for Non-Attendance is processed, a student is cancelled from all courses in the current term they are enrolled in. This process will be completed by the term census date, which is the 20th scheduled class day of the term.
- Students who are cancelled for non-attendance will be cancelled in accordance with the SBHE Policy 830.2-Refunds Policy, where 75% of the tuition and fees will be refunded.
- Students who are cancelled for non-attendance may be reinstated by paying a $100 reinstatement fee plus NDSU charges accrued prior to being cancelled.
- Verification of non-attendance is not performed during the summer term. Students that enroll but do not attend the summer term will not be cancelled for non-attendance.