Students are required to monitor their own Campus Connection account balances and ensure NDSU has received payment by the established Due Dates.
NDSU does not mail billing statements to current students. If a student account has a balance an e-bill notification is sent to the students NDSU email account.
Student's should monitor theirthrough the Finances section of the Student Center.
Payments can be submitted in the following ways:
- Online: Credit card and electronic check payments can be submitted through Campus Connection 24 hours a day!
- By Mail: Checks or money orders can be mailed to: Customer Account Services, NDSU Dept. 3110, P.O. Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108-6050.
- In Person: Cash and check payments are accepted at both Bison Connection service centers in the Memorial Union and Barry Hall .
- To ensure timely processing please indicate the student identification number when submitting payments.
Note: Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted at Bison Connection or Customer Account Services offices for payments on student accounts.
International Payments w/ peerTransfer
peerTransfer allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with peerTransfer you can:
- Track your paymens from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any quesitons, day or night
Contact peerTransfer Help if you have questions about making a payment transaction through peerTransfer.
Monthly Payment Plan
NDSU offers a three month payment plan during the fall and spring terms. Only registered students in good financial standing may enroll. Students with charges from previous semesters are not eligible.
If you are receiving payments on behalf of a Third Party entity please submit a billing authorization from the third party to the Customer Account Services office in Ceres Hall 302 as soon as possible to ensure timely processing. Please note that NDSU does not bill an individual’s employers for tuition charges.
Student may receive federal, state or private scholarships, grants, and loans that can help cover the cost of attendance. For more information about financial aid resources please refer theStudent Financial Services office.
Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Payments
Check or electronic check payments returned for non-sufficient funds, stop payment requests or due to a closed account will result in:
- A $25.00 Returned Check fee.
- The returned check amount being reflected on the individuals Campus Connection account as owed to NDSU.
- Customer Account Services holds denying the student the ability to pay by personal check, register for classes, request an official transcript or receive their diploma.
For questions regarding this procedure or to make arrangements to resolve a returned payment please contact Customer Account Services at 701-231-8501.
All online payments are applied immediately to the user's Campus Connection account.
- Electronic Check payments may be submitted using a personal savings or checking account to remit payment.
- Credit Card payments may be submitted using Discover, MasterCard or American Express cards.
- Credit Card payments are assessed a non-refundable service fee of 2.75% of the total payment amount (minimum fee of $3.00). This fee is assessed and collected by the card processor not the University.
- Debit Card transactions should be made through the electronic checking method by entering the bank account and routing number associated with the debit card.
3. Setting up an Authorized User - Account owners may grant limited access to an authorized user to allow them to review electronic billing information and submit payments on the account owner's behalf.
4. Submitting an Advanced Payment - Users may submit a payment for future charges, such as rent, by making a deposit payment.
Please direct any questions regarding online payments to the NDSU Bison Connection Office at 701-231-6200.
< Back to Tuition & Payments
NDSU Dept. 5290
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
866-924-8969 (toll free)
*If emailing or leaving a voice message please leave your
Student Name, ID# and Phone Number