Authorized User Access to Payment Software
Authorized User's can access the online payment software in two different ways:
- Through the path that is included on the email notification 'You have been given access'.
- On the Campus Connection home page: Do not sign into Campus Connection; instead click on the link for the 'Authorized User for Online Payments' in the bottom left corner.
The Authorized User Login Site:
- The email address used in the email notification is the Authorized User's login.
- The initial password is contained in the email notification.
Upon entering the online payment software for the first time the user will be required to complete a Profile Setup.
- Email Address: This should not be changed as this is equal to the login name. If the authorized user wishes to have the login ID changed to a different email address, the student will need to delete the old Authorized User by accessing the online payment software and add a new Authorized User with the new email address.
- Alternate Email Address: If this alternative email address is added, the automatic notifications will be sent to both email addresses.
- Enter A New Password: Changing the password from the initial password is required.
- Password Hint: Put something into this box which will remind you of your password. The Authorized User Login Site has a link for 'password hint'.
Multiple students may authorize the same individual access to their accounts. To select a specific student click on 'Select Student' in the toolbar.