1. To make a payment log into your Campus Connection account using your dotted identifier (firstname.lastname)
- Navigate to the online payment software using one of the following pathways:
-Student Center>Pay Online Now (Under Finances>My Account)
-Main Menu>Pay Charges Online
Note: It may take up to a minute to connect to your account in TouchNet
If you have attended more than one school in the North Dakota University System you may need to select North Dakota State University.
2. Select the Make a Payment button on the My Account screen or go to the Payments tab at the top left and then select Account Payment.
- There are four different payment options available:
- Current account balance - applies the payment to charges using a predetermined system priority
- Amount due - applies the payment to charges that are currently due
- Term balance - applies the payment to charges based on the selected term
- Pay by line item - applies a payment towards a particular charge (note: Only NDSU Rent, Rent Late Fees and International Health Insurance Charges can be paid using this method)
3. Enter the payment amount in the box and select the Continue button.
4. Select your desired payment method:
- Electronic Check: enter the bank account and routing number for the account you wish to use for your payment.
- You have the option to save your bank information as a payment method for future payments.
- Access the Profile Settings under the My Profile tab to review, edit and delete saved payment methods.
- Credit Card: NDSU is able to accept American Express, Discover, and MasterCard.
- Credit card (and debit card) transactions are assessed a non-refundable service fee of 2.75% of the total charges (minimum charge of $3.00). This fee is assessed and collected by the card processor not the University. There is no fee for Electronic Check transactions.
5. Select the Continue button
- The next screen will confirm your payment information
6. Select the "I agree to the above terms and conditions." statement to agree.
7. Select the Submit Payment button.
- Your payment receipt will be displayed.
- Your student account will automatically be updated with your payment.