Setting up an Authorized User
Authorized users do not have access to an account owner's credit card or checking account information.
1. Access the online payment portal (TouchNet)
2. Add the authorized user by clicking on the link for Authorized Users and complete the following:
- Select "Add Authorized User"
- Enter the email address of the authorized user.
- The authorized user will receive an email notification which will include a link for accessing the payment software as well as a login password.
- Would you like to allow this person to view your billing statement?
- If answered 'Yes' the authorized user may view financial details within the online payment software but not within Campus Connection. An answer of 'No' will allow access for making a payment without the ability to view financial details.
- Would you like to allow this person to view your payment history?
- An answer of 'Yes' will allow the authorized user to view all preceding payments.
3. Select the Continue button.
4. Select the I Agree check box and select the Continue button.
The Authorized User will be sent emails containing the login id and password for them to use to access the online payment software.