Submitting an Advance Payment
Users are able to use the eDeposits tab to make advance payments on anticipated charges or to pay specific types of charges. These payments will only apply to the selected type of charge.
2. Click on the eDeposits tab.
3. Select the term you would like to submit the payment for.
4. (If applicable) Select the account (school) you would like to submit the payment to.
5. Select the type of deposit payment you would like submit.
6. Enter the payment amount and press the Continue button.
7. Select your desired payment method:
- Electronic Check: Enter the bank account and routing number for the account you wish to use for your payment.
- You have the option to save your bank information as a payment method for future payments.
- Access the Profile Settings under the My Profile tab to review, edit and delete saved payment methods.
- Credit Card: NDSU is able to accept American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard.
- Credit card (and debit card) transactions are assessed a non-refundable service fee of 2.75% of the total charges (minimum charge of $3.00). This fee is assessed and collected by the card processor, not the University. There is no fee for electronic check transactions.
- You are not able to save your card information for future payments.
8. Select the Continue button.
- The next screen will confirm your payment information.
9. Select the "I agree to the above terms and conditions." statement to agree.
10. Select the Submit Payment button.
- Your payment receipt will be displayed.
- Your student account will automatically be updated to reflect your payment.