where students manage their accounts, financial aid, and registration processes. This student management software suite processes all the major student requests for adding and dropping classes, paying and viewing your bill, viewing your financial aid information, etc. See the below for tips and instructions on using Campus Connection.
Tutorial: Learn how to use Campus Connection by viewing the
Campus Connection Student Help Pages
You must complete the claim process to activate your System ID, or you will be unable to log into Campus Connection.
Visit http://helpdesk.ndus.edu/ to "Claim your N.D. University System ID" or see the Obtain Your User ID & Password help page.
If you experience problems or have questions about your System ID, please call the N.D. University System Help Desk at 866-457-6387 or submit a Help Desk ticket: http://helpdesk.ndus.edu
Note: If you have previously attended another North Dakota University System (NDUS) institution you may already have an existing Campus Connection User ID. Please continue using this existing User ID to access Campus Connection at NDSU.
- Enroll in NDSU Campus Emergency Notification System (NotiFind)
- Update Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Emergency Contacts
- INTRODUCTION TO CAMPUS CONNECTION (video tutorial)
- Add or Drop Classes
- Search NDSU Course Schedule for Available Classes
- View & Print Your Class Schedule (PDF)
- View Registration Appointment Times
- View Holds
- Wait List Instructions
- Obtain Enrollment Verification (for insurance companies, lenders, etc.)
Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Information
- Report External Aid
- Completion of Alternative Loan Self-Certification
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Awards
- Current Balance/View Acount
- Make a Payment on a Specific Charge: (Advanced pay rent, tuition, payment plans, etc.)
- Make a General Payment
- Steps to Make a Specific Charge
- Print Statements (eBills)
- Setup an Authorized User to Make a Payment
- View Direct Deposit Information
Grades & Transcript Information
Minimum System Requirements for Campus Connection
- Windows PC Users: Internet Explorer (8 or lower) is recommended for Windows users. Internet Explorer 5 or 5.5 may work on Windows 98, but may see slower results.
- Mac Users: Mozilla Firefox is recommended for Mac users. If an Authorization Error message is received while using Firefox, press enter and the screen usually appears and processes normally.
Note: Logging in to Campus Connection requires your browser settings to allow cookies for the web site [https://studentadmin.connectnd.us].
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket
"Connecting Students with People Who Care"
Bison Connection is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs