Campus Connection Help
UPDATING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- Log on to Campus Connection
- In the left navigation menu, click: 'Campus Personal Information'
- Click on a link to view/update your:
- Names (Preferred and Legal)
- Addresses (Home, Mail, Permanent, or Parent)
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Emergency Contacts
Students are responsible for keeping NDSU current with address and contact information. (The 'Legal' name listed in Campus Connection is how your name will appear on your diploma, and the 'Home' address will be used for almost all mailed correspondence.)
Legal Name Changes
If you wish to change your 'Legal' name in Campus Connection, you must complete a Name Change Request Form (available on the Bison Connection Forms page) and provide official documentation to the Office of Registration and Records, 110 Ceres Hall.
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket