Campus Connection Help
OBTAINING AN ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION
- Log in to Campus Connection
- In the left navigation menu, click:
- Self Service
- then: Academic Records
- then: Enrollment Verification
- then: Self Service Enrollment Verification
- then: Obtain an Enrollment Verification
- Print the certificate and provide to lender, insurance agent, etc.
Note: Enrollment Verification cannot be conducted until after the first week of classes have been held.
Students are encouraged to use Campus Connection as the primary method of obtaining Enrollment Verification. For instances when the requesting agency requires information not included on the online verification, a paper version of an Enrollment Verification Request can be obtained from the Office of Registration and Records, 110 Ceres Hall.
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket