Campus Connection Help
WAIT LIST INSTRUCTIONS
- When attempting to register for a class that has reached its enrollment capacity, a "Wait List if class is full" checkbox will appear
- If you wish to be on the Wait List, check the box and follow the remaining steps of the enrollment transaction
- You may view your order on the wait list
- Check 'My Class Schedule' regularly to see if it has been added to your schedule of classes
Wait List Notes:
- Students are notified via official NDSU email when added to a course via the Wait List. However, if you no longer wish to be enrolled in a course (either while still on the wait list or added via the wait list process) you are responsible for dropping it according to posted dates and deadlines
- The Wait List feature runs daily until the deadline to add a class on Campus Connection
- If not added via a Wait List, check with academic departments for enrollment options
- The Wait List feature is not utilized by all departments and classes
- To remove yourself from a Wait list, "Drop" the class following the instructions under "Drop Classes"
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket