Outgoing Transfer Student Checklist – for students transferring from NDSU to another college or university:
- Notify Bison Connection that you will be transferring to another college/university.
- Replace NDSU’s school code (002997) with your new school’s code on your FAFSA.
- Notify your lender that you will be transferring to another college/university and give them your new contact information (if applicable).
- Complete EXIT loan counseling within 30 days of leaving NDSU.
- If you are pre-registered for a subsequent semester, you will need to contact the following:
- Registration and Records to cancel your classes and request a transcript be sent to the college/university you are
- Residence Life to check out of your residence hall/apartment;
- Bison Connection to make sure your account balance is zero.