2013 SUMMER SCHOOL FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
The following information is provided to help guide you successfully through the financial aid application process for Summer School 2013!
- If you have not already done so, complete and submit a 2012-13 FAFSA.
- The 2012-13 FAFSA must be completed prior to being awarded financial aid for summer, including alternative loans.
- If you have not already completed the 2012-13 FAFSA, you will need to do so now at www.fafsa.gov. Be sure to enter NDSUís FAFSA School Code: 002997. If you received federal aid during the 2012-13 academic year, you have already fulfilled this requirement.
- Submit the Summer School Financial Aid Application.
- Applications are submitted electronically. If you have any difficulty with the online application please call Bison Connection at 701-231-6200 to give them your information over the phone.
- The deadline to submit the 2013 Summer School Financial Aid Application is July 12, 2013.
- To receive aid for the summer you must have met the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for the 2012-13 academic year. For detailed information on SAP requirements, go to www.ndsu.edu/bisonconnection/finaid/policy/sap/.
- Check your NDSU email for your summer award notice.
- Summer award information will be sent via your NDSU email address approximately 2-4 weeks after you have submitted the application.
- No paper award information will be sent, so please monitor your NDSU email account closely. It can take up to 4 weeks for the results of your application to be emailed to you from the date you submitted this application. We appreciate your patience!
- Accept your award.
- If you are awarded a Direct Loan for summer school, you will need to accept or decline it on Campus Connection. Instructions on how to accept/decline your aid are located here: www.ndsu.edu/bisonconnection/finaid/fastepsonline/.
Please see the eForm Troubleshooting Tips page for instructions on what to do if you are unable to access the eForm. Contact Bison Connection at 701-231-6200 (local) or 866-924-8969 (toll free) if problems persist after troubleshooting.
"Connecting Students with People Who Care"
Bison Connection is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs