2014 Summer School Financial Aid Application
The following information is provided to help guide you successfully through the financial aid application process for Summer School 2014!
If you have not already done so, complete and submit a 2013-14 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The 2013-14 FAFSA must be completed prior to being awarded financial aid for summer, including alternative loans.
- If you have not already completed the 2013-14 FAFSA, you will need to do so now by clicking here. Be sure to enter NDSU’s FAFSA School Code: 002997.
- If you received federal aid during the 2013-14 academic year, you have already fulfilled this requirement.
Submit the Summer School Financial Aid Application.
- Applications are submitted electronically. If you have any difficulty with the online application please call Bison Connection at 701-231-6200 to give them your information over the phone.
- The deadline to submit the 2014 Summer School Financial Aid Application is July 11, 2014.
- To receive aid for the summer you must have met the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for the 2013-14 academic year. For detailed information on SAP requirements, click here.
Check your NDSU email for your summer award notice.
- Summer award information will be sent via your NDSU email address approximately 2-4 weeks after you have submitted the application.
- No paper award information will be sent, so please monitor your NDSU email account closely. It can take up to 4 weeks for the results of your application to be emailed to you from the date you submitted this application. We appreciate your patience!
Accept your award.
- If you are awarded a Direct Loan for summer school, you will need to accept or decline it on Campus Connection. For instructions on how to accept/decline your aid click here.
"Connecting Students with People Who Care"
Bison Connection is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs