Accept/Decline/Change Your Award Online
Please follow these steps in the order provided so that your award acceptance/decline is successfully submitted. Awards will be accepted within 24 hours once completed successfully.
- Log in to Campus Connection.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the Campus Connection Sign In area. If you do not know your User ID or Password, call the NDUS Help Desk at 1-866-457-6387, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- From Student Center, Click "Accept/Decline Awards" under the "Finances" section.
- Click the appropriate year in the "Aid Year" column on the left side of the screen. You may Accept, Decline, and/or reduce all Awards that are currently available.
2016 - for enrollment periods 7/1/15 - 6/30/16
- Read and respond to the Funds Authorization statement.
- Accept your awards by checking the “Accept” box for each award (or clicking the “Accept All” button). Please note some types of aid may already be accepted on your behalf.
- Click the “Submit” button
- When prompted, click “Yes” to save. If prompted, click “OK” to confirm.
- To notify Student Financial Services of any scholarships or any awards that are not reflected on your Award Package, click on “Contact FA” link on the bottom of the Award Package page. You can select what “Request Type” you are making and then “Enter the Request Details” you want to submit to us. When completed with the details, click the “Save” button.
- Check your Campus Connection Student Center area periodically to view any “Holds” or “To Do Lists”.
- You will also want to monitor the Finances section of the Student Center to check for any charges due or changes to your financial aid award.
Reminder: Customer Account Services does NOT send out paper statements. You are required to monitor your account balance through the Campus Connection. If you have any questions regarding your charges or balance due, please contact Bison Connection staff at 1-866-924-8969.
- After accepting your award click here for information regarding additional steps that may be required to process any Federal Direct or Federal Perkins Loans that you may have accepted.