Financial Aid Checklist
Complete the following checklist to avoid delays or late fees:
- Complete the FAFSA online
- Comply with all requests made by Student Financial Services if selected for the Verification process by checking your "To Do List" on Campus Connection under Student Center.
- Accept, reduce, or decline financial aid offered on Campus Connection
- Notify Student Financial Services if you are recieving any external scholarships, tuition waivers, or other benefits that are not listed on your Award Notice.
- Complete Direct Loan Enterance Loan Counseling online. Complete Perkins or Nursing Loan Counseling online.
- Sign and return all Master Promissory Notes per detailed instructions included with your financial aid Award Notice.
- Apply for alternative loans or enroll in the payment plan if federal aid is not sufficient.