Dropping occurs when a student wishes to discontinue enrollment in a particular class, but wants to remain enrolled in at least one other class during the semester.
- To get a 100% refund the class must be dropped before 9% of the class length has elapsed.
- The class length calculation is based on the start and end date of the class dates listed on the Class Schedule on Campus Connection and includes all calendar days, not just class days.
- After 9% of the class length has elapsed NO refund will be issued for a dropped class.
- Click Here for directions on how to drop a class
- Students CANNOT drop their final class online. Dropping the last class is considered withdrawing from the term and must be processed using the Withdraw to Zero Credits Form.