The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is the premier accrediting agency for bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs in business and accounting, and the highest distinction that business schools can receive worldwide. AACSB-accredited schools have the highest quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools. Less than five percent of the world's 13,000 business programs are AACSB accredited.
To learn more about AACSB accreditation, visit: www.aacsb.edu/accreditation
North Dakota State University College of Business
The College of Business at North Dakota State University has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 2001. Information and documents are available below.
- Maintenance of Accreditation Press Release - AACSB/NDSU
- AACSB Business Survey Questionnaire Data
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Learning Goals: Undergraduate Program (Bachelor of Science)
- Learning Goals: Master of Business Administration Program (MBA)
- Learning Goals: Master of Accountancy Program (MAcc)
Accreditation Contact: Shontarius D. Aikens, Ph.D.
AACSB Accreditation Manager