The Parent Connection
The College of Business Parent
Just like your student, you as a parent will also go through a period of transition in this growth spurt we call the college experience. It may be a bit of an uncertain time for you both. But don't worry; below we have compiled a list of helpful links for things you may have questions about, useful tips, and other resources that can assist you in making your transition to NDSU College of Business parent a smooth one.
- Campus Buildings and Maps
- Dates and Deadlines
- Student Safety
- Policy Statement and Regulations on Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Rights and Responsibilities: A Code of Student Behavior (2011)
- Tuition & Fee Breakdown
- Money Management for Students (also listed on Student Resource page)
- Financial Aid information
- FERPA Release Form
- Annual Employment Report (2010 edition, by NDSU Career Center)
- NDSU News and Events
- Fine Arts Events
- Bison Athletics
- Bison Gear
- NDSU Construction
If you have additional questions, please visit the Bison Connection website or contact the Bison Connection by calling 1-866-924-8969 (toll free) or 701-231-6200 (local).
If you would like to request a different version of these documents please contact our site manager.