Querying for Resumes
Looking for ways to reach candidates that meet your hiring needs? An All Student Resume Book is available to employers who have registered with the NDSU Career Center through CAREERlink and have posted a position.
Accessing resumes will allow you to:
- Search using criteria like major and graduation date
- Define your search and sort results by key fields
- Communicate directly with candidates view email
- Review candidate resumes on-line
- Download bundles of resumes to share with hiring managers
You may sort the resume book by major and year in school. The search for undergraduates and graduate students is free of charge.
Alumni resumes are available at a cost of $50/30 days. (access to alumni resumes requires a job posting - total cost $100)
Request access to Resume Books by contacting Karen Jevning, Recruiting Coordinator, at 701-231-8464 or email@example.com.