SimplyHired.com, the largest job search engine, has just personalized job search with its new Facebook integration! Your students can now search for jobs with the help of their friends by using the Facebook integration on SimplyHired.com to unveil hundreds of relevant job opportunities. After opting-in to this feature, job seekers have easy access to:
- view jobs at their friends' companies
- find jobs at companies they like
- directly message their friends for a job referral
- see which companies have the highest number of friends
- get recommended job searches based on their interests, location and past or current job titles.
The Power of Networking
Searching for a job doesn’t have to be an individual activity. In fact, since many jobs are filled through referrals and networking, the more people that aid in a job search, the sooner that person will be employed! SimplyHired.com recognizes the power of networking, and is why we have worked diligently to create efficient networking tools for our users like your students.
More student resources:
- Watch our video to get a tour on this feature
- Read our tips and offer your students some advice on how they can leverage Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to find a job they love
A little more about SimplyHired.com...
Simply Hired is the leading search engine for jobs with over three million job listings in the United States. Our mission is to help others find jobs they love, and to make finding those jobs a simple (dare we say enjoyable?) process.