What type of job do you want to post?
Full-time Professional (degree required or preferred) - Current Students and Graduates
All jobs will be posted, reviewed and approved through the CAREERlink registration system. Allow up to one business day for approval of all postings. Confirmations will be via email. Create an account and access CAREERlink today.
Posting criteria for job types listed below:
Jobs that REQUIRE/PREFER a degree for graduating students:
- Post for free, job active for up to 45 days
- Professional full-time, temporary and part-time positions that REQUIRE/PREFER a minimum of a bachelor's degree or higher for graduating students
Full-time Professional - Alumni
Jobs for ALUMNI that REQUIRE or PREFER a degree:
- $50 fee for 30 day posting
- Professional full-time or part-time positions that REQUIRE or PREFER a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Alumnus status will be given to any NDSU graduate the day of their graduation
- Alumni posting service fee includes:
- Posting for up to 30 days
- Notification email sent to alumni registered in CAREERlink
Cooperative Education and Internship
Positions that qualify for Cooperative Education and Internship Program (CEIP) are career-related, PAID, work experiences taken for academic credit.
- Students may work full-time or part-time hours, summers and/or during the academic year
- Positions posted for undergrads/grad students seeking co-op or internship employment are submitted through NDSU CAREERlink for FREE
All jobs will be reviewed by the NDSU Career Center prior to being accepted. Please allow one business day to receive a reply back or an email confirmation.
Create an account and post your job(s) on CAREERlink today.
North Dakota centralizes education vacancy announcements through the following sites:
Openings within ND
Fax vacancies to: 701-328-4000
Students access these openings at www.jobsnd.com
Openings Out-of-State (outside ND)
Fax vacancies to: 701-845-7253
Students access these openings at www.vcsu.edu/careerservices
*Daycare and preschool openings that require a four-year degree, but do not require teaching certificates may be posted on CAREERlink.
Third Party Postings
Third party recruiters wishing to post jobs should contact Karen Jevning at 701-231-8464 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org