- A department uses this service if they wish to make a temporary draw of cash for use in facilitating an event.
- Requests for draws should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the event for amounts less than $500.00 and no later than 48 hours prior to the event for draws over $500.00.
- Requests should include:
- The department making the request.
- What event the funds are for.
- If specific denominations are needed.
- The individual who will be retrieving the draw.
- The date the draw is needed.
- The date it will be returned.
- Departmental draws are due back at the Customer Account Services office within 72 hours of the end of the event.
- The individual retrieving the draw must be able to provide identification and sign for the draw at the time of pickup.
Department Check Cashing
- Departments who wish to withdraw cash from their funds must complete an Accounts Payable (AP) Voucher with the Accounting Office.
- Once the Accounting Office processes the request and issues a check, it will be routed to Customer Account Services to cash the check.
- The AP Voucher should list the individual's name and the employee identification number for the person who will be retrieving the cash from Customer Account Services. The individual will be required to provide identification at the time of pickup.
- Customer Account Services will notify the department that the cash is ready.
- Special requests for specific denominations should be submitted in advance to Customer Account Services to ensure they are available.