NDSU, as part of the North Dakota University System, has purchased a product from Touchnet (our online provider for student payments) called “Marketplace”. Customer Account Services is pleased to offer this product to all NDSU departments to use for accepting payments for conference registrations, payments for services, etc.
- Marketplace is an online payment software purchased by NDSU.
- NDSU Departments can utilize Marketplace to accept registrations and for limited sales of products.
- Currently Marketplace does not have the functionality to calculate and collect sales tax.
- The Marketplace system can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and ACH (electronic check) payments.
- Marketplace integrates with the Peoplesoft General Ledger system to update funds on a daily basis.
- Customer Account Services will assist with implementation, support and reconciliation.
- Departments are responsible for managing and maintaining their uStore or uPay site and reconciliation.
- No “implementation” or “maintenance” fee associated with the use of the Marketplace system.
- Credit card transactions are assessed a fee of approximately 2.5-2.75%. These are charged back to the department and fund where sales originated on a monthly basis.
- There are two (2) separate types of sites:
Request Additional Information
If your department would like more information on the Marketplace system, please contact Carrie Petersen in Customer Account Services (231-7545 or email@example.com) to arrange a demonstration. If you would like to request a Marketplace site to be created for your department, please complete and return the Departmental Request for Touchnet Marketplace and the Employee Credit Card Security Agreement forms.