NOTICE: CCAST is rebuilding cluster 2 and cluster 3.
New features include:
- cluster resource is managed by TORQUE queuing system
- environment Modules package is provided to help users manage their shell environment
Please read this Quick Start for details of the changes.
32-node cluster with:
- 2.66Ghz 5430 Penryn processors
- One terabyte of distributed memory
- Five terabytes of distributed storage
- Gigabit ethernet interconnect
128-node/1024-core cluster with:
- 2.66Ghz 5550 Nehalem processors
- 6.1 terabytes of distributed memory
- 20 terabytes of distributed storage
- Gigabit ethernet and 10GB Myrinet interconnect with support for MX low latency messaging