Fall Semester in Europe
Note: All cost information below is tentative and subject to change.
- Tuition, fees and books for 15 DCE credits
- A €3,700* supplemental program cost
- An round-trip airline ticket to Europe
- $75 application fee to OIP
- Approx. $80 for required travel health insurance
- Spending money
* When we purchase euros in July, 2014, we will bill you for the €3,700 at our euro purchase rate. For example, if €1 = $1.33, then €3,700 X $1.33 = $4,921, which is the amount we'll bill you. If €1 = $1.25, then we would bill you for €3,700 X $1.25 = $4,625. Airfare will be purchased for you and billed separately.
Boiled down to its essence, the Fall Semester in Europe will cost you approximately $6,600 more than a semester in Fargo, not counting personal spending money.
Need financial aid or an alternative loan? Please review the Learning Content entitled “Faculty-led Financial Aid Budget” that is found within your online study abroad application to learn more and for instructions on how to make an appointment.