Fall Semester in Europe with the NDSU College of Business
- Spend the fall semester of your junior year in Europe, taking courses required for graduation with a business degree or a minor in business administration. All coursework is in English, and no foreign language is required.
Required Courses Taught as Part of Fall Semester in Europe
During the European semester, you will take the following courses:
- FIN 320 - Principles of Finance
- MGMT 320 - Foundations of Management
- MRKT 320 - Foundations of Marketing
Plus a Useful Elective Course:
- BUSN 341 - Business in Europe*
* BUSN 341 counts as the "Environment of Business" requirement for Finance, Management, Marketing and Business Administration majors. It counts as a business elective for Accounting and MIS majors and for the Business Administration minor.
While studying in Europe, visit multiple countries, such as Belgium, France, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Germany, Luxembourg, and Switzerland, and learn about doing business in the European Union.
You will enroll in NDSU courses that are offered at the University of Antwerp in beautiful Antwerp, Belgium. You will learn about doing business in the European Union and visit businesses, government institutions, cultural and historic sites as part of the semester, in many different countries.