Q1000 Modulated Differential Scanning Calorimeter
TA Instruments’ Q1000 DSC with Advanced Tzero™ technology is capable of providing information regarding a material’s phase transitions with unmatched performance in baseline flatness, precision, sensitivity, and resolution. A 50-position autosampler gives the ability to schedule samples to run unaided 24 hours, 7 days a week. The system’s dual mass flow controllers ensure constant flow rates and the multiple cooling accessories give a wide testing temperature range.
Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) measures the difference in heat flow between a sample and reference as a function of temperature or time under controlled temperature conditions. As a sample undergoes a transition (melting, crystallization, etc.), heat is absorbed or emitted. This change in heat flow is then measured by the system and can be analyzed.
(TA Instruments Q1000 Product Brochure)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Direct Cp Measurement
- Modulated DSC
- Photo DSC
- Melting point
- Glass transition temperature (Tg)
- Cure Kinetics
- Two different cooling accessories, RCS and LNCS, give a temperature range of -180ºC to 550ºC
- Photo calorimetry accessory provides real-time UV exposure of materials
- MDSC allows separation of heat flow signals to analyze complex transitions