Liquid Particle Counter
Utilizing the principle of “near angle light scatter,” a revolving laser beam passes through the walls of a glass container of a flow-thru cell. When it is directed through a central “sensitive zone” the PC-2000 not only counts the particles in suspension, but tabulates their size as well. The analog signals generated by the light pulses are routed to a computer and digitized. The PC-2000 is capable of identifying particle quantity and size from 0.5µm to 100µm diameter and operates with both flowing and in-situ liquids.
- Bottle Material: transparent, scratch-free glass
- Detectable Particle Size: from 0.5µm - 100µm
- Power: 115v 60Hz (230v optional)
- Size: 7" x 6" x 15" (height with Light Tight Cover is 8")
- Typical bottle size: 15-60 mm inside diameter
- Weight: 15 lb.
- Standard Accessories – 3 sealed calibration standards