Q-Lab’s QUltraviolet/Solar Eye (QUV/SE) uses fluorescent UV lamps to reproduce months or years worth of damaging effects of sunlight and dew in only a few days or weeks.
The QUV/SE features a Solar Eye Irradiance Controller that continually monitors and maintains a desired level of irradiance for precise control of UV light intensity assuring reproducible test results. The QUV/SE can produce cycles of wetness alternating with UV to create a situation similar to nature.
- Printing Inks/Artists’ Materials
- Light Cycle Temperature Range: 45°C–80°C
- Condensation Cycle Temperature Range: 40°C–60°C
- Specimen Capacity: 48 (75 x 150 mm)
- Electrical: 120/60 16A; 230/50 8A; 230/60 8A
- Condensation Water Capacity (Tap or DI): 8 L/day