XD7600NT X-ray Imaging System
DAGE Precision Industries’ XD7600NT X-ray Imaging System is a state-of-the-art inspection tool with submicron feature recognition.
X-ray inspection is a critical component in surface mount technology (SMT) and chip scale packaging (CSP). X-ray inspection for SMT processes include solder joints, BGA placement, and solder bridging, while inspection for CSP processes include examination of wire bond connections and wire shorts.
- Anthropolgy: fossil examination
- Electronics: examination of mounted and packaged electronic parts
- Engineering: examination of manufactured parts
- Geology: electron density variation in rock specimen
- Zoology: examination of skeletal structures of deceased animals
- 250nm (0.25 micron) feature recognition
- 2-Mpixel images with > 65,000 grayscale levels
- Automatic BGA and die-void measurements
- Comprehensive data logging and reporting facilities
- Enhanced automated inspection routines
- Uninterrupted rotating live oblique views 300 degrees around any point in the sample
- Up to 70 degree oblique angle views over the entire inspection area