ZSX Primus X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Rigaku’s ZSX Primus is an X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Spectrometer capable of elemental and chemical analysis, particularly in the investigation of metals, glass, ceramics and building materials, and for research in geochemistry, forensic science and archaeology.
The ZSX Primus is capable of analyzing elements within the range of Boron through Uranium. The system is capable of analyzing objects less than 50mm in diameter with a spot size of 0.5mm, 1mm, 10mm, 20mm, 30mm, and 40mm. The ZSX is also capable of performing microelemental mapping.
- Assists in RoHS Standard Certification
- Microelemental Mapping
- Qualitative, Semi-Quantitative, and Quantitative Elemental Analysis
- Analysis of elements within the range of Boron through Uranium
- Mapping: elemental topography/distribution
- Micro analysis: Analyze samples as small as 500µm
- High-throughput capability with 48 position autosampler