The College of Engineering and Architecture will be nationally recognized for producing creative and innovative graduates and research to meet the changing needs of a global society.
- To serve the state of North Dakota, nation, and world through quality education, providing contributions to economic growth, and development of leading technology.
- To attract students and scholars with a vibrant culture of diversity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- To prepare students with the technical, communication, management, and leadership skills to succeed in a changing global environment.
- To have local, national, and global impact through research and other creative activities.
- To successfully compete among the top 20 programs nationally by discipline.
- Excellence – We will strive for the highest quality in education, research, and service.
- Integrity – We will uphold the highest professional and ethical standards of conduct.
- Diversity – We will value differences in people, perspectives, and ideas.
- Collegiality – We will respect the work of others and strive for collaboration.
- Inclusivity – We will continuously seek input from students, faculty, employers, and alumni.
- Stewardship – We will effectively use of resources entrusted to us by the State of North Dakota.