CoE Tech Support
Support for the technology, including computers, printers and peripherals within the College of Engineering is provided by CoE Tech Support.
For best service, use one of the methods below to contact us (listed in order of preference).
- Enter a support ticket at http:\\www.ndsu.edu\ceatech\ticket
- Send an email to NDSU.CEATech@NDSU.edu
- Call 701-231-6127
- Visit us in CME 120G
Regardless of which method is used, please provide the following information with all requests
- Your Name
- Your Department
- Building name and room number
- NDSU ID number of the problem equipment
- Complete description of the problem, including error numbers or messages
If you are waiting for service and need to leave your desk, please be sure to not lock your screen, but log off your computer; due to the potential for data loss, our technicians will not log off anyone that is currently logged in.
All requests made to CoE Tech Support for software installation must come from department administration and include funding information if necessary. Software installation requests arriving from students will not be honored and the student making the request will be referred to the appropriate department.