Formal Pharm.D. Hooding Ceremony
Date: Friday, May 10, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: Reinecke Festival Concert Hall (located in the Music Education Building on 12th Avenue)
- Students should be there by 9:15 a.m. Liz Frannea and Carol Jore will assist you in lining up alphabetically.
- Please bring your cap and gown with you.
- The tassel will be worn over the LEFT temple during the hooding ceremony.
- During the hooding segment of the ceremony, your name will be announced, you will approach the stage from the right side, walk up the steps, pause when you reach the middle of the stage for the actual placement of the hood, then walk straight to the end and down the steps. (Note: while on the stage, you will shake hands with various faculty/administrators)
- A reception will immediately follow the Hooding Ceremony. Refreshments will be served.
- Please coordinate with Liz whether or not you plan to attend and the number of guests.
- Parking will be available in the T lot (southwest of Festival Hall along 12th Avenue N., view map).
- The Festival Concert Hall is handicap accessible.
- Please contact Liz Frannea, 701-231-7601, if you have questions about the Pharm.D. Hooding Ceremony.