Online Registration is CLOSED
The deadline for submitting the Faculty & Staff Commencement Participation form has passed and the electronic form is no longer available. If you plan on attending the commencement ceremony, please email Nancy Kasper in the Office of Registration and Records at email@example.com.
(Ph.D., D.M.A., Ed.D., D.N.P.)
- Any student candidate, faculty/staff participant, or stage party member needing special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations (wheelchair, physical disability, etc.) should contact Jackie Schluchter at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to the ceremony to make arrangements.
- Sign language interpreters are on-stage and interpret throughout the ceremony. Please request sign language accessible seating from NDSU Commencement volunteers (wearing white shirts & black pants).
- Faculty and staff who wish to participate in the academic procession, will wear caps and gowns. If you need a cap and/or gown, contact Jodi Askew, NDSU Bookstore, (701) 231-7428 or email@example.com
- If you have not already indicated which ceremony you plan to attend, please contact Nancy Kasper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan to arrive at Festival Concert Hall no later than 45 minutes prior to your ceremony start time (see ceremony start times).
- Parking — please plan to park in T, T-2, or TA lots (no tickets will be issued).
- The doors to Festival Concert Hall will open 45 minutes prior to ceremony start times.
- Enter Festival Concert Hall and proceed to the Faculty Assembly area in Minard 118 (coats & belongings will be secured in the assembly area).
- The order of the procession is determined by rank. Professors are first followed by Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Instructors, and Lecturers. Time in rank followed by years of service at NDSU are the criteria used for order within each rank. Staff will follow the faculty.
- A tentative processional list will be e-mailed the week of the ceremony
- The final processional list will be posted in the faculty/staff assembly area