See also: All Students | Doctoral Students | Related Events
- Review the Timelines and Deadlines on the Graduate School web site.
- Complete your final defense on or before May 8, 2015.
Disquisition Completion Package Information
To Participate in Commencement
- Your Request to Schedule the final oral examination must be filed with the Graduate School no later than 5:00 p.m. on April 24, 2015.
- Your final oral examination must be taken and passed no later than May 8, 2015. The Report of Final Examination must be submitted to the Graduate School by 5:00 p.m. on May 8, 2015.
Cap and Gowns
Doctoral and professional students must rent or purchase the appropriate cap and NDSU specific green gown from the NDSU Bookstore.
- To graduate in December, your disquisition must be approved by the last day of the Fall semester. Disquisitions approved after this date will be eligible for a Spring degree date.
- You may only participate once in Commencement for a given degree. You may participate in commencement beginning in the semester in which you defend (if by deadline), up through the semester in which you complete your degree requirements.