See also: All Students | Doctoral Students | Related Events
- Review the Timelines and Deadlines on the Graduate School web site.
- Complete your final defense on or before May 3, 2013.
- Submit the Commencement Participation Form to the Graduate School by the appropriate deadline (March 15 for Spring Commencement or October 31 for Winter Commencement) to participate in Commencement.
Disquisition Completion Package Information
To Participate in Commencement
- Your Request to Schedule the final oral examination must be filed with the Graduate School no later than 5:00 p.m. on April 19, 2013.
- Your final oral examination must be taken and passed no later than May 3, 2013. The Report of Final Examination must be submitted to the Graduate School by May 3, 2013.
- To graduate in May, your disquisition must be approved by the last day of the Spring semester. Disquisitions approved after this date will be eligible for a Summer degree date.
- You may only participate once in Commencement for a given degree. You may participate in commencement beginning in the semester in which you defend (if by deadline), up through the semester in which you complete your degree requirements.