See also: All Students | Doctoral Students | Related Events
- Review the Timelines and Deadlines on the Graduate School web site.
- Complete your final defense on or before December 13, 2013.
Disquisition Completion Package Information
To Participate in Commencement
- Your Request to Schedule the final oral examination must be filed with the Graduate School no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 29, 2013.
- Your final oral examination must be taken and passed no later than December 13, 2013. The Report of Final Examination must be submitted to the Graduate School by December 13, 2013.
- To graduate in December, your disquisition must be approved by the last day of the Fall semester. Disquisitions approved after this date will be eligible for a Spring degree date.
- You may only participate once in Commencement for a given degree. You may participate in commencement beginning in the semester in which you defend (if by deadline), up through the semester in which you complete your degree requirements.