To all families and friends:
You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating the achievements of our graduating class at the North Dakota State University Commencement ceremonies (see sidebar for dates & times).
We welcome you to Fargo and to North Dakota State University. If you have additional questions, please contact Jackie Schluchter at email@example.com.
- No tickets or guest passes are required to attend the ceremony, all guests are welcome
- Map and directions to the Fargodome
- Due to road construction on 19th Avenue North, please allow additional time for delays and detours near the Fargodome. See alternate routes map.
- Parking at the Fargodome is free for NDSU's Commencement ceremony
- Guests may enter through any general entrance of the Fargodome (doors open 1 hour prior to the start of the ceremony)
- Guest seating is restricted to the concourse level and is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Wheelchair seating is available in the northeast and northwest corners of the Fargodome
- The Participant Seating chart is available to assist guests in seat selection
- Sign language interpreters are on-stage and interpret throughout the ceremony
- Hearing assisted devices may be checked out at the Guest Services desk on the concourse of the Fargodome
- Limited mobility space for guests is available on a first-come, first serve basis
- It is recommended for guests with limited mobility needs to enter the Fargodome at the main East lobby and seek assistance from Fargodome Event Services staff or NDSU Commencement Volunteers
- Wheelchairs are available at the Fargodome Guest Services desk located on the East concourse
- Due to space restrictions, we can typically accommodate one additional family member from your group to be seated with the individual needing access. Remaining family members are often able to be seated in close proximity to the limited mobility access area.
- Ushers are also prepared to assist guests with special requirements
- Professional photographers from Lifetouch Photography will take photos of each candidate during the ceremony
- Candidates will receive information from Lifetouch after the ceremony regarding the option to purchase prints
- Ordering information is also posted on the NDSU Events page of the Lifetouch web site after the ceremony
- Guests may take photographs at any time from your seat during the ceremony
- After the ceremony, guests may also use the special photo areas which are set up in the main lobby and the northeast and northwest corners of the concourse level of the Fargodome
- Please view the Participant Seating Chart for the seating assignments by academic college
- NDSU colleges will host a reception for graduates and their guests immediately following the ceremony in the main lobby (east side) of the Fargodome. Light refreshments will be served.