Friday Afternoon Club (FAC)
What is the FAC?
The purpose of the club is twofold:
- To provide professional development opportunities for graduate students in the Department of Communication
- To promote camaraderie activities amongst graduate students and faculty.
Goals and Objectives of the FAC:
- Organize professional development opportunities every month through the academic year for graduate students
- Offer one social activity each month throughout the year for graduate students
- Provide an avenue for graduate students and faculty to interact outside the classroom
How can I get involved?
You only have to be a graduate student in Communication at NDSU!
For more information about activities and dues, contact our current president, Renee Bourdeaux, or another member of the Executive Board.
2013-14 FAC Leadership Team
- Renee Bourdeaux, Ph.D. student, President
- Justin Motto, Ph.D. student, Vice President
- Nancy DiTunnariello, Ph.D. student, Past President
- Emily Paskewitz, Ph.D. student, Secretary
- Jillene Krause, Ph.D. student, Treasurer
- Stephen Daniel, Ph.D. student, First-Year Representative
- Kayley Erlandson, Masters student, Marketing and Public Relations
Leadership Team Bios
- Renee Bourdeaux
- Justin Motto
- Nancy DiTunnariello
- Emily Paskewitz
- Jillene Krause
- Stephen Daniel
- Kayley Erlandson
January 2013: FAC members and Department of Communication faculty enjoying a fun afternoon of curling at the FM Curling Club.
March 2013: FAC members and Communication faculty celebrating at Kobe's, a local Japanese steakhouse.
October 2012: It was a little chilly, but everyone had a great time on the hayride before enjoying smores and hot chocolate around the bonfire.