Friday Afternoon Club (FAC)
What is the FAC?
The purpose of the club is twofold:
- To organize and promote professional growth programs
- To organize and promote camaraderie activities amongst graduate students and faculty.
Goals and Objectives of the FAC:
- Organize professional programs for graduate students
- Organize social events throughout the year
- Provide a space for graduate students and faculty to interact in a less formal atmosphere
How can I get involved?
You only have to be a graduate student in Communication at NDSU!
For more information about activities and dues, contact our current president, Renee Bourdeaux, or another member of the Executive Board.
2013-14 FAC Leadership Team
- Renee Bourdeaux, Ph.D. student, President
- Justin Motto, Ph.D. student, Vice President
- Nancy DiTunnariello, Ph.D. student, Past President
- Secretary (vacant)
- Treasurer (vacant)
- First-year representative (vacant)
- Member at large (vacant)
Leadership Team Bios
January 2013: FAC members and Department of Communication faculty enjoying a fun afternoon of curling at the FM Curling Club.
March 2013: FAC members and Communication faculty celebrating at Kobe's, a local Japanese steakhouse.
October 2012: It was a little chilly, but everyone had a great time on the hayride before enjoying smores and hot chocolate around the bonfire.