- On-campus housing accommodations are available from mid May through early August for both adult and youth conferences.
- Comfortable and economical housing is available for group sizes up to 2300 people.
- Thirteen residence halls provide a variety of housing options from suite style, semi private baths to standard residence hall rooms with a central bathroom area.
- Residence halls are located within a 5 to 10 minute walk from meeting rooms, athletic facilities and dining centers.
- Apartment style housing is available for interns and adult groups needing long-term accommodations.
All residence hall rooms include:
- All accommodations include a central lounge area with television.
- Accessible rooms are available in several residence halls.
- NDSU will provide for each participant 2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, and 1 blanket.
- Most residence halls are double rooms. Each participant has their own bed, desk, and dresser/wardrobe space.<//span>
Residence hall buildings are staffed by Hall Directors and Summer Conference staff. These individuals are available to assist with check-in, check-out, safety procedures, and serve as excellent campus and community resource persons.
Our economical room rates are based on single or double room occupancy. Room rates are determined by the number of participants and nights the group stays in the residence halls. Towel service is available at an additional charge.
The residence halls' lounge space can be reserved for group gatherings.