- Using the link at the bottom of this page, you'll go to a secure web site to complete a brief, anonymous and confidential questionnaire called the Stress and Depression Screening Questionnaire, which should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
- You will need to choose a USER ID and a password to log in to complete the questionnaire. This ID is how you will return to your questionnaire and feedback.
- After you have submitted your completed screening, an experienced clinician will review it and will send a personal response to your USER ID on the website that will include an assessment and any recommendations for further evaluation or follow-up.
- You will then have an opportunity, if you choose, to exchange anonymous messages with the clinician, or to set up a face-to-face meeting to talk about opportunities and recommendations for getting help.
- Completing the online questionnaire and making use of this service is completely voluntary. Please direct any questions regarding the online assessment to Program Manager, Amber Bach-Gorman, firstname.lastname@example.org